As a health and safety consultancy company that provides sound safety advice, safety management systems in line with the OHS Act and its Regulations to clients. Our goal is to assist our clients in becoming compliant with the OHS Act and its Regulations and to provide site-specific safety documentation.
Below services are subject to the trade sector:
Construction / Telecommunication / Industrial / Safety Manager / Officer Placements
- Develop Safety Files in line with Client’s Health & Safety Specifications
- Notify Department of Employment and Labour as required by Construction Regulations 4
- Health & safety audits and inspections including administrative and physical audits of all appointed Contractor’s Health & Safety Plans, Safety File and activities, and record findings.
- Assess and approve the appointed Contractors Safety Plans.
- Monthly site visits
- After every site visit a “Project Compliance Report” will be compiled and made available
- 1 Meeting / attend client audit
- Investigate all incident, near misses and injuries and report back to all relevant parties
- Review and update all required documentation
- Safety Plan
- Risk Assessments
- Fall Protection Plan
- Assisting with Method Statements and checking whether the responsible persons follow safe work procedures.
- Enforce discipline on site and ensure that compliance with standards and safety procedures are met.
- Developing workable Safety Management Systems.
- Induct all new employees and assist with weekly toolbox talks.