As a health and safety consultancy company that provides sound safety advice, safety management systems in line with the OHS Act and its Regulations to clients. Our goal is to assist our clients in becoming compliant with the OHS Act and its Regulations and to provide site-specific safety documentation.
Below services are subject to the trade sector:
Construction / Telecommunication / Industrial / Safety Manager / Officer Placements
Safety File consists of:
- Compiling of safety documentation to be inline with the OHS Act and regulations.
- Compile the Safety Plan to be inline with Client’s Health & Safety Specifications
- Compile task specific Risk Assessments to be in line with the developed work method statement.
- Compile a Fall Protection Plan in line with fall risks associated with work activities
- COVID-19 requirements that is in line with the COVID-19 specifications of the client.
- Implementation of the Safety File.
We can also assist with monthly OHS Management for the duration of the project. This will include:
- Monthly Site Visits
- Health & safety audits and inspections including administrative and physical audits of all appointed Contractor’s Health & Safety Plans, Safety File and activities, and record findings.
- Assess and approve the appointed Contractors Safety Plans.
- Maintain the Health & Safety Plan and Safety File.
- Investigate incident, near misses and injuries.
- Assisting with Method Statements and develop and review the task specific risk assessments.
- Enforce discipline on site and ensure that compliance are met.
- Inducted all new employees and assist with weekly toolbox talks.
- Compile a “Project Compliance Report” after every visit to site
- 1 Meeting / attend client safety audit on your behalf.